Friday, April 16, 2010

30th Year Celebration





Now that was a party! We had present guests, past guests, neighbors, current employees, past employees, and many friends and neighbors attend. I tried to write down everyone that was here....I am guessing around 150 +/-. It was a sunny day, so those who have never actually stayed with us could tour some rooms and grounds. We had lots of snacks and drinks. We had a great band....Midweek Jazz....they were excellent! We had a great photographer, Christopher O'Donnell.....highly recommend Chris as well as the band.

We are so lucky to have this wonderful Inn on this wonderful island. The large turnout at the party is a tribute to the Log Cabin and our crew. Everyone that was here is like the extended Log Cabin family. And I heard from many other friends and guests that would have loved to be here as well. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for supporting us for the past 30 years. Here is to another 30!

All for now, Sue