Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gardens and Wedding


Here is a picture of the yellow rose bush that is right outside of the office window. It has at least 100 buds on it! Well, this is a hectic week here at the Inn. a week from today my best friend since age 10 is getting married and we are doing the reception here. And NO, we do not do weddings!! This is a special exception. And, I know why, as it is keeping me awake at night with all the details. And I am the matron of honor, so I will probably look exhausted! Oh well, it is about Deb and Ray, not me.

So, needless to say, I am frantic about the yard and preparations. And hoping with all my heart for a sunny day! It will be a great day regardless. They were high school sweethearts, and now at age 60 are getting married (well, Ray is 60--Deb and I soon to be).

So, if anyone has any connections with Mother Nature, put in a request for sun on the 19th please!

All for now, Sue


Poll Results----- This was very tricky. Sue did attend all 3 College's but the last College she attended was UNH, only 44% of the people got it right. For those of you who checked the blog early, you are right the photo wasn't there, not totally Sue's fault but I added the rose's now.

Alicia