Friday, July 9, 2010

Gardens and celebrations



Here are a couple pictures of a gorgeous lily. Unless I miscounted, there are 104 blossoms on that one plant!!! There are many, many more gardens. Which brings me to the poll question that Alicia posted last week....how much $$ do I spend on flowers. My husband, Neal, has also asked me that in the past. The answer.....it is a secret!! Just like you don't ask people their age or how much they weigh.....how much I spend is a BIG secret. Actually, I don't even know. I go to the garden center so many times I don't even want to know. I will admit, I am a floweraholic.

That being said, two of our favorite guests, Dave and Marcia, are renewing their vows here on Sunday. Alicia is officiating (she is multi-talented). The weather does not sound great, but I am sure the party will be. We will post pictures.

Well, I must do confirmations...the phone has been busy this week. All for now, Sue

I am not sure who the 1 person is that thought Sue spent under $150 on flowers but they have obviously never stayed here. The answer is well over $500 but I am sworn to secrecy, so 50% of the people are correct. Just think that does not even include Perennials. All the best Alicia