Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thank You!

       Well, I am sitting at my desk at the Inn....looking out at our new sign! I know, it looks just like the old one.....but it is brand new! If you looked close at the old and new you could tell. This is just one of the new things here this year. We have done more renovations than in past years....and the place looks super!
    Now, this all happens because I am lucky enough to have a very talented family. Those of you who have stayed with us in the past know Matt and Aimee.  For those of you who do not know them, Matt is my son, and Aimee is his wife. Every winter they spruce the place up.....paint, clean, plumb....whatever needs to be done. Many of you have not met my other son, Adam. Adam is a carpenter (well, jack of all trades). He and our very good friend, Chuck have been here doing some rather extensive carpentry.....new windows, replacing siding, painting doors, jacking up the shed....as I write, they are outside doing some log work on the front of the building.
   I have to tell you, the four of them....Matt, Aimee, Adam and Chuck have done an absolutely superb job. They are all perfectionists, and it shows! I am so fortunate to have them all. Now, some of you are probably thinking.....sure, this is their Mom talking.....but, honestly, they are the best!
    So, I thank them all from the bottom of my heart. And, those of you who come to stay with us will enjoy all of their hard work.
   We are approaching 50% full now.....so call us if you would like to stay this season!

I must get to work now! Sue