Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

Happy first day of March everyone! I love this month, as we open either the last weekend of March or first weekend in April--the first of April this year. We are going into the 15th year as an Inn and the 30th year of the Log Cabin. Very exciting. I am still having problems with my computer, and cannot upload pictures for some reason. (Maybe Alicia will do it again from Florida). Anyhow, it has been very stormy here. We had a huge wind and rain storm last week. We lost power from Thursday to Sunday. So, if you called the Inn and did not get an answer, that is why. We are back up and running now. I took advantage of the storm, and my new Flip camera and took a video of the area. I would insert the link here if I could.......Anyhow, if you go to You Tube and type "Really bad weathah" in the search you can see it. It is very windy today as well. No snow though..... I hope all is well with all of you, and look forward to seeing everyone this season! All for now, Sue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JToLDjiuLlM