Friday, May 14, 2010

Tulip gardens



The tulips were spectacular this year! They apparently liked the mild winter. They are just starting to go by--soon to be followed by the iris--and there are many of those as well. I have only made 3 trips to the garden centers.....planted the window boxes on the shed and garage so far. I will start on the raised gardens today and work my way around the building.

We are full with a wedding party this weekend. Sarah, one of our former employees is getting married in Mackerel Cove and her family is staying with us. The weather forecast is looking pretty good--we are keeping our fingers crossed for Sarah and Adam. Alicia is performing the ceremony. Matt, Aimee and kids are going to the wedding.....so is Laura. So, I guess that means I will hold down the fort!

All for now, Sue