Monday, May 14, 2012

Planting season

So, it is that time of year again.....when I go to every Maine Garden shop I can find, and fill my car up over and over and over! Then, the plants go from the car to the kitchen (Alicia loves to complain about this), and eventually to the gardens. I am not sure what I was thinking when we originally created all of these gardens!  I must say, they are a lot of work! And, today,  I am headed north to Moose Crossing garden center for the 3rd time! It is a bit of a trek, but they have a super product, and great prices! One good thing about this year, is we have had many days of rain, which saves from watering.

It is hard to believe we have been open for more than a month. Time just zooms......Lovely to see all of our past guests once again. And, we have made several new friends as well! This is just a short blog today.....because.....I have to go plant!!  (I have to do my part to make Bailey Island even prettier.) Enjoy and be well, Sue