Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lupine




When I see the first Lupine Flower of the Season I know it must be June. I love Lupine. I like all the different colors. I like seeing them on the side of the road along the Highway, all around the Islands and here in our very own yard.

I  also like June for many reasons. First of course being my Birthday on the 7th. Then the start of the Music Theater at Bowdoin College. Sue saw Buddy Holly yesterday and said it was fabulous. The Harpswell Hiking Challenge which is this weekend. Hike all 10 trails in Harpswell in 2 days and you shall be a Hero. It is the Windjammer Festival in Boothbay at the end of the month. The kids get out of School on the 19th ( so many snow days).  That will also be the start of our sought after Fridays at Stovers Cove in Harpswell. After the Winter and Spring of snow and cold those days are eagerly awaited by so many. The Sailing Schooner " Alert" has started its daily runs from Cooks Lobster House. It is so pretty to watch them Sail by at night during Sunset.

Matt has officially turned on the heater in the pool and I have a feeling it will see its first use this weekend.

June is getting busy in the rooms but we do still have some openings so give a call and come check out all these fabulous things to do.


Blessings,

Alicia