Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rose

This is a picture of our new rose bush. The winter got the best of the one that was there. I love this one.....looks like a carnation! The weather continues to be perfect....lots of sun, nice and warm, great breeze today. The island is hopping......I think the whole world has decided to check out Bailey Island. It is a beautiful, peaceful place.
We have been quite busy. We did get a cancellation for a room for 2 weeks in July, so that opens up some space. I am sure it will fill quickly. We also took on another "project". We bought a house on the island to renovate and rent out as a weekly rental. It has consumed a lot of time for the past 2 months, but it is very close to completion....another couple weeks. When it is done, I will post a link to its site. It's turning out quite nice. For those of you on FaceBook it is on there under West Shore House. Check it out!
Well, I must go water gardens and type in reservations. Hope you are all well.Sue