Friday, September 12, 2014

Rainbows




What a storm we had here last weekend. Heavy rain, thunder,lightning and high winds. It did however produce this beautiful rainbow.

We are always talking about how awesome our room guests are, this week not only did Tony and Linda bring us box tops for the School. Tony played in the Golf Scramble Fundraiser for Terrence's School. I must say we did shoot a respectable score, bummer is I forgot to take a picture.Linda must have taken one look at my purse because then she came back with some Coach Bag cleaner for me.

Most people are asking about how the Season was. As I see it the Season hasn't  ended yet. We are still  out straight in September. Weekends in September are full but we do have more openings in October and the West Shore House is available in October. For example I started this Blog 5 days ago and haven't been able to finish it until now. The past 3 weeks have brought about an unusual amount of people eating Dinner here and we are excited about that. I have served so many Scallop Dinners this year and if I do say so they are extraordinary this year. We have a local gentleman who dives on the scallop, not  dragging or net involved so they are extra special.

Today is so beautiful the air is crisp and clear again. The Dahlias are bigger and better than ever. Mt. Washington can be seen again in all its Glory. Tomorrow should be the same which will be a bonus for the tourism industry as tomorrow is Maine Lighthouse Day. Free Admission to all the Lighthouses. The problem is which one should I chose???


Fondly,

Alicia