Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bowdoin College Magazine

It has been a while since my last blog. I have been out of town. We open the Inn tomorrow, so I will be staying put for the next 7 months at least.

I was pleasantly surprised when going through my mountain of mail to find the most recent Bowdoin College magazine. Last season I was called to see if I would be interviewed for an article the magazine was doing on Bowdoin alumni that are in the Maine tourism industry. Of course I said sure! So, the writer came and a photographer came at a different time.

The article is great. I am very pleased. If you do not get the magazine, you can google it. It is always nice to be the recipient of free press. We have been featured in Down East magazine in the past years, and a great article in the Boston Globe a couple years ago.

Bedandbreakfast.com and tripadvisor.com also have several reviews on the Log Cabin Island Inn. We thank all of our guests who have taken the time to write the reviews!

So, at 7am tomorrow morning.....and every morning for the next 7 months, I will be going to the Inn to check emails, sometimes cooking breakfast, sometimes just visiting. I love early mornings, so this is not extra effort for me.

Come see us! The crocus bulbs are showing their color now here on Bailey Island. We would love to see all of you.

Sue