Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Social media seminar

Good morning.....just posted a few of Neals Easter sunrise pictures. I love the one of the granite slabs that they are taking from the Bailey Island bridge. I do not know if they are going to take them all down. All I know is it looks like a great big puzzle! I sure hope they know what they are doing!

Tomorrow I am going to a "Social media seminar". It has to do with Facebook, Twitter, etc....all those terms that seem to be the rage right now. And, I thought mastering the blog was good. So, hopefully you will see the Log Cabin on these other internet sites soon. To think when we opened the Inn 14 years ago, we did not even have a web site!

The weather has turned--now we have beautiful sunny weather. The grass will need to be cut soon at this rate. Our phone keeps ringing....lots of reservations. If you haven't called us yet--give a call at 207 833 5546.

Bailey Island has never looked better than it does right now. Hope to see you soon!

Sue