Friday, April 17, 2009

Log Cabin Island Inn on Facebook!

So, I went to the social media seminar yesterday.....and I just set up the Log Cabin Island Inn facebook page. I would love everyone to become a "fan". You do need to have a facebook page or account to do so. My next venture is to do Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.....trust me, these are all new to me....

The weather here on Bailey Island is gorgeous today! We have a busy weekend coming up--will not be surprised if we fill! So, I must leave my computer for a while and go stock up at the grocery store. I am cooking breakfast tomorrow....let's see...eggs, pancakes, french toast....which to have? Of course, pastry and fruit too!

Alicia is cooking dinner Saturday nights--she has already decided upon a special--pan seared scallops (caught right here in the bay). Should be good--she really loves to cook!

Must go---if you have not visited us before, please call us!

Sue