Saturday, August 7, 2010

August on Bailey Island


Here is a picture of Aimee and Alicia at the Library Hall pancake breakfast. It was a fundraiser for the Save the Bailey Island Post Office. I am happy to say they raised $3000!! That is very good, as Aimee and Alicia flipped pancakes non-stop from 7am-10:30! Everyone said it was great.....what do you expect when you get the Log Cabin crew to do the cooking????

It is very busy here at the Inn....we could rent 20 rooms/night. There are people everywhere on the island. The weather is perfect--I do not remember a better summer for weather. I can't quite believe we are going into the 2nd week of August.

Next weekend, there is a Lobster Bake for the Post Office on Sunday from 4-8. I am sure that will be busy as well.

I must go cook breakfast. Sue