Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Holiday Season to All!



I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving....we sure did. I am still full 5 days later. The weather continues to stay mild. This is good as my sons, Matt and Adam are starting some work on the outside of the Log Cabin. If you check out the poll question you will see that it is a bit old. And an "old" building made out of wood on the top of Bailey Island gets pelted by the weather.

Speaking of "old", most of you were correct, Matt turned 39 yesterday. He made it through hunting season without getting a deer. He claims to have seen some and even shot at some, but I think that is like the fish that got away story......

Sunsets remain gorgeous....actually I think they may even be more vivid in the winter. Why is that? I will have to google that question and find out an answer. Actually, this sunset picture is a bit blurry.....looks more like a water color, but you can appreciate the color--maybe the camera was cold.

I just hung up from taking a 4 night reservation for next August for a honeymoon from a very nice military gentelman. We all appreciate what the military does---even as the last squadron left Brunswick Naval Air Station this week. We will miss our military friends, and hope to see them all in the future.

All for now, Sue