Monday, February 15, 2010

Progress on Bailey Island






Okay.........I cannot believe I finally figured out how to put a video on the blog!! That is a good thing, as I cannot get the pictures I took to upload. Now, I do have a new CPU and a new Kodak program.....but, I cannot honestly say that is the problem. I have a severe problem when it comes to anything technical.....DVD players, fax machines, copiers etc. etc. So, for that reason, you are looking at my video of my lab, Ebby, on the couch. She was my test run for the video!! You can tell she was excited to be featured!

I did go take pictures this morning of the bridge progress, and the new siding on the Log Cabin, and a shot of Mackeral Cove with no snow......it is another sunny and warm day here on the Island. Snow is predicted for tomorrow....we will see. Good chance that we will just get rain here on the shore.

Well, we open in 45 days!! Reservations are pouring in....hope to see all of you!

All for now, Sue


Hi Everyone... Just wanted you to know Sue is not all that clever. She blew up the video and couldn't post the photo's so here I am in Florida posting the photo's for her. She is on her own for the video. It has been a fairly cold Winter here but not like the cold of the North and the snow of the DC area. Terrence and I are headed home on April 7th just in time for the Big Anniversary Party on the 10th.
All the Best... Alicia