Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is on the way!


I just could not help myself. The winter seems endless this year. So, I had to dig out a picture from last year. I cannot wait to start gardening! The flower catalogs are coming in, and these companies know that I cannot resist when it comes to plants!

I was just at the Inn cleaning up the office. Aimee has the gift shop all set up--it looks great. The gift show is this weekend, so I will go find some new items for the shop. I just love this time of year, when we put the Log Cabin back together, and it is all fresh and clean. Not sure how much of the yard we will be able to clean up. There are still snowbanks in places.

We are approaching 40% full for the season. Not bad for not even being open yet! So, if you have not reserved, give us a call!

All for now, Sue