Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maine State Music Theatre

I started this blog 4 days ago but the power went out twice while I was doing it and I had to run around starting and stopping the generator plus cooking and training Emily at the same time. Now I am finally ready to finish.

I guess the joke was on me. Since I did hack into the blog Sue decided I should be in charge of it, so here I go..

Today is the Opening of the Maine State Music Theatre at Bowdoin College. Sue and I had Season Tickets to this at one time and it is such a great performance. Now with the Inn and a young child I usually go to at least one Show. The guests just love this as something local and entertaining to do. You can go to either a matinee or evening performance. They open today with Light in the Piazza followed by Crazy for You, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Drowsy Chaperone and 3 Childrens Performances. I highly recommend attending.

Today is also the opening day of our Swimming Pool. Heated and 82 deg ready for the Summer Crowd. We felt bad and had to turn the heat on when our poor guest Barbara was swimming in the pool at 63 deg. We had another full house this weekend. The gardens have taken shape as Sue is complaining like crazy about her aching back from planting. Don't forget to check the webcam as it is a Beautiful Day on Bailey Island.

Alicia