Friday, May 29, 2009

Hack Job

Hi all.. it is Alicia. While Sue was gone I decided to hack into her Blog and see what is going on. I had a wonderful Winter in Florida with my family. My son Terrence is now 2 1/2 and ready for High School. I guess we should get the Potty Training out of the way first.
I am so glad to be back at the Log Cabin. This Spring has been fantastic at the Inn. We have been so lucky with the economy that our family of guests have returned and we have made great new ones. Then again who wouldn't want to come to Bailey Island and watch the boats and the rebuilding of the Cribstone Bridge. Our occupancy is even up this May from last. There are not many jobs where you can work with great people, catch an awesome sunset and meet spectacular people that come back each year with gifts for us.
I am looking forward to creating my Friday Night Specials. Tonight we are having Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish with Ginger Tropical Salsa, Israli Couscous, Roasted Vegetables and a glass of Chardonay.
I will look forward to seeing all our return guests at the Log Cabin this Summer and eager to meet some new ones.

Safe and Healthy to All
Alicia