Saturday, October 2, 2010

Milestones and Decades


The year 2010 brings many milestones. Like the 30th year for the Log Cabin (20 + 10).
Matt and Aimee both turn 40 (20 + 10 + 10).
My brother had his 50th wedding anniversary (20 + 20 + 10).
Matt and Aimee will have their 10th anniversary (20 - 10).
My grandson Josh will turn 5 (20 - 10/2).
And, this week, I will turn 60 (20 + 20 + 20)!!!!!!

I hear from a little birdy, that a surprise birthday party is in the works. I have tried bribery to get info on the details, but to no avail. I guess that is what will make it a surprise!! I have had birthday parties here at the Log Cabin for 30 years now (that being half of my life.....60 - 20 - 10)! Where did the years go? Life has been very good to me. I have a super family, many wonderful friends, an Inn that I love, and hundreds of Inn guests that make life and work a joy. Thanks to all of you who are in my life.

The weather forecast is good for a party, and some flowers have been delivered. I am very anxious for tomorrow. Will let you know the details.

All for now, Sue
P.S. Today, I am only in my fifties!