Saturday, July 2, 2011

Daniel


Eight years ago today, my grandson Danny was born. He is a very bright and funny child, and he is so loved by our whole family (including his little brother, Josh). For those of you who do not know, Dannys parents, Matt and Aimee, and I all work together here at the Inn.....so, Danny and Josh are here often and just live up the road. I am one lucky grandmother!!

I took this picture from the pool at 6am. This is a perfect pool day...hot and sunny. The pool is 84 degrees and you can enjoy the view of the 60 degree ocean. A few hardy souls do swim in the ocean....myself, I prefer the pool.

Fourth of July weekend, and there are many folks here on the island. We are full fortunately....gas prices have not stopped our clientele so far. We do have some rooms left in July, so come see us!

Have a safe and happy holiday! Sue