Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunrise and sunset on Bailey Island



We are down to our last week open......and everyone keeps asking if I am happy about that. The answer is NO!!!!! As many of you know, I love this Inn, love my guests, love everything about the Log Cabin. And, I rush every morning to come up and open the door, check the emails, pick flowers, sometimes cook breakfast, and am surrounded by people who are happy. Who would not want a job like this one?

The days are getting very short however. The sunrise picture was at 7am today....and the sun had not even come up! The sunset picture was at 6:15 pm....it sets before our dinner hour is over. Speaking of dinners, I think we have served a record number of dinners in the past month. Actually, I also think we have had a record number of rooms rented this October as well! That is a good thing.

So, I will continue to blog over the winter and keep you up to date on the "happenings". If you have not reserved for 2012 yet, give us a call!

All for now, Sue